Firmware Release/REL5 - Web UI v1.5
• Improved overall CPU efficiency as well as decoding efficiency.
• Added hostname field to System Settings, this will serve as both the devices network hostname, as well as appears as the page title in the browser, allowing for easy identification across multiple units.
• Added STREAM ID function to the SRT stream options
Additionally, SRT streams configured as listener will appear in the Stream URL list Advice: Previously when a SRT stream was configured as listener, the system default the IP to 0.0.0.0. This has been changed to accept whatever is in the IP field of the settings page. Doing this now allows you to set what network interface the SRT listener, should be listening on, as opposed to 0.0.0.0 (all interfaces). You can of course use 0.0.0.0 if you wish to.
• Added live preview to the HDMI Output configuration page
• Changed HDMI Output configuration page to save on change
Revised and improved the Remote Assistance system
This opens an encrypted tunnel to our server from your device, allowing us to access the unit during technical support. Control for opening and closing the network tunnel is fully controlled from the end user and requires them to supply our support team with a code to enable us to complete the connection.
• Source Preview - This displays a live preview of active Sources much like the home page, except on the Sources page.
Handy for seeing changes made to sources quickly. Turning it on will show the preview, turning it off will suppress previews on the Sources page.
• High or Low Preview FPS - Select between live source previews being delivered at 2FPS or 0.5FPS (1 frame every 2 seconds). High FPS mode does use more bandwidth and slightly more CPU, whereas low FPS mode is suitable when working in low-medium bandwidth situations, where you don't want to eat up all your available bandwidth with webpage previews.
• Advanced Encoding Options (On/Off). When activated this displays advanced encoding options as an additional tab on the Sources page.
Under System → Group Management
This section allows you to easily search for and view the status of any EnDeCo encoder on your network, as well as viewing all available active source streams.
Further work will be done in this area to expand the search function to include any Tailscale enabled encoders in the future. Currently it only searches your local LAN network.
Tailscale Authentication by Pre-Auth key.
Pre-Auth keys can be generated from your Tailscale account settings area and allow authentication/connection to Tailscale without the use of the Web page and login method.
This can be useful in scenarios where you want someone to add equipment to your Tailscale account, but don't want to give them your Google details, etc. Simply click “Use Pre-Auth Key”, enter or paste the Auth key in the box and hit connect.
• Create custom layouts for your Aux Source using a simple drag and drop GUI now available in the Aux Source configuration page.
Multi-RTMP is now called Multi Stream and now accepts SRT caller and listener URLs as well as RTMP/RTMPS URLs for destinations.